I’m an
orphan, no father, no mother.
But Jesus
came and offered to be my brother.
I was lost
and could not find my way and the struggles of life led to my dismay. I was
tired of my life and all its troubles and I just felt like throwing in the towels.
But a voice
said to me, why are you worrying about what to do, just come to me and I will
protect you. Just ask and it shall be given, and the blessing will flow down
from the windows of Heaven….
If you put
your fear and trust in me, I promise you, I will set you free.
Don’t worry
about the sorrows and pain, they won’t go away, but it’s a test for you to
stand on that Great Day…..
I was an
orphan, no father, no mother…… there’s none like Jesus, there’s just no other!
Written By: S.R.P
No comments:
Post a Comment