Jesus I want to see your face,
When are you going to come and
Take me from this sinful and
Wretched place? It’s like I’m
Running, I’m running but I
Keep losing the race…..
Jesus I want to see your face!
This life on earth is so demeaning,
So displeasing, it leaves a disgusting
Taste, a voice pops up in my head,
Are you ready, are you ready, to
Present the judge with your case?
I sat back and I thought I’m
Unworthy, I’m unworthy, my life
Is such a fake!!
Jesus I want to see your face!
The times are so hard with trials and
Challenges that I face, sometimes I
Wonder, if bought you a gift or bake
You a cake, would that be great?
Jesus I want to see your face!
Your words are powerful, your
Word are so true, but yet still,
People hate! I know I can’t make it,
I know I can’t make it, unless
It’s by faith, so I’m asking for
Grace with each breath I take
Please let me see your face!
No comments:
Post a Comment